custom orders


Wall Letters: $15.00-$17.00 each. For more detailed specific orders they will increase in price $18.00-$21.00

Each letter will be hand painted in the customized design and colors of your choice. They will also have hanging ribbon to match your theme. Please email me a description of the letters you want painted, along with any decorative desires and colors and I will contact you regarding your order specifications. If you have a fabric or print that you want as your theme, please send me a picture, link or fabric sample. Ribbon is not included in the price of the letter, it is an additional fee depending on the size and type of ribbon. Usually anywhere from $2.00-$4.00 per letter.

Wall Murals

All wall painting pricing must be quoted based upon the design that you desire. Please email me a description of what it is you want painted as well as measurements of the room and I will contact you to discuss further pricing.